Inventory Analyst - Pacific Steel
Pacific Steel, a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueScope, is New Zealand’s only manufacturer of wire rod, reinforcing bar and coil products. You may know us for our flagship SEISMIC® brand or WIREMARK® branded fencing wire, trusted by New Zealand’s fencing industry for over 50 years.
About the role
Applications are sought for the position of Inventory Analyst in the Supply Chain Team. This position is for a fixed term of 6 months and will report to the Supply Chain Inventory & Scheduling Leader.
About the person
The successful applicant will have:
· 100% commitment to Health & Safety Zero Harm
· Inventory analysis experience in a continuous manufacturing or FMCG business
· Proven experience in successfully working within best of class supply chain processes
· Experience in performing and running stocktakes
· Excellent time management skills
· Detailed data analysis and reporting skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Good analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· The ability to work in a team environment
A large portion of the role is based outside in our Inventory yards counting and stocktaking stock
Being part of the BlueScope brand makes us a strong and successful global company offering connections throughout the world, and providing access to resources and tools from the wider business. We believe our people are our strength, and embrace diversity and inclusion as we aim to have the right people in the right roles to move us into the future. If you enjoy working with people who are practical, put your safety first, and care about the communities in which they work, then Pacific Steel is the place for you.
Fixed term / Temporary
Job no: 6541
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018