Internal Insights & Forecasting Specialist
Permanent Full Time
New Zealand Steel, a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueScope, manufactures and markets a range of flat rolled steel products for the building, construction, manufacturing and agricultural sectors. You may know us for our flagship COLORSTEEL® brand or the AXXIS® steel for framing brand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will play a major role in developing & driving New Zealand Steel’s sales forecasting. To achieve this you will manage the timely flow of critical information between demand and supply, identifying issues that will have commercial implications. You will also be competent in translating market intelligence into useable commercial information which will inform strategic thinking and development of prioritised marketing plans.
- Highly motivated and tertiary qualified with professional drive, a passion for technology, brands, and customer experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and analytical skills with a proven track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated experience in working with large datasets and visual presentation of subsequent analysis
- Highly visible and pro-active, takes on challenges
- The ability to generate new ideas, quantify potential benefits and influence others to deliver is key
- Previous experience in a performance or data analysis related position
- Demonstrated conceptual and problem solving skills to constructively challenge and improve processes, approaches and thinking
- Sound relationship management, communication negotiation skills, including the ability to influence and present to all levels of the organisation.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 1 November 2017